Here are ideas broken down by what you might be doing on NYE:
1. All you can drink bar package in the city-- think sequins and fringe! New Year's Eve is the night to pull out your most fabulous dress and heels! If you're in IL like me, you'll need some tights, too! Haha. Details like open backs and side cut outs are totally appropriate for this venue.
2. Dinner/drinks/dancing at a country club or hotel venue-- maybe even add in going with friends from work or your in-laws/parents to this NYE. Slightly more subdued style, but still super fabulous! (hint: Loft is currently offering 50% off everything with code: wrapitup!).
3. Separates to pair with skirts or jeans with heels for a house party! (hint: J. Crew is currently offering 40% off with the code: time2give!).
4. The cutest maternity options for any pregnant gals going out on NYE:
5. And, in case you're laying low by the fire with your significant other or family and just relaxing-- the best jammies out there:
6. All the accessories you need for NYE 2017!
What are you doing for NYE? Comment below! Low key New Year's Eve or super fabulous night on the town?