I've said it before, but Banana Republic is totally hitting it out of the ballpark right now with their current styles. My post is going to base around this fabulous blush top with ruffles-- which is currently half off! It comes in grey and black, too. B-Rep is KILLING it!
In my opinion, blush/ballet pink is such a fun color. Paired with gold or silver, this color is certainly versatile. It's a lovely winter and spring go-to color.
I love this blush wallet Mike surprised me with for Christmas. It can be found here. It's the perfect size for my Kate Spade bag, too!
Bangles, above: left, top: Charming Charlie's
Glasses bangle: Kate Spade (now only available in black)
Middle: Glitter bow bangle (the Glitter is My Favorite Color bangle is all sold out!)
Bottom: Bourbon and Boweties from my friend, Mandy!
Here are the new BCBgeneration Darron pumps in the flesh! They're sold out at DSW, but here they are on Steinmart's website. They're also available in silver and black glitter here. The comfort of these pumps is unreal! I have never loved wearing heels more than since my friend Jackie introduced me to the Darron pumps!
We went to Doughocracy and Penrose the other night (two of my favorite spots in Geneva-- check them out! We had such a blast!) with some of our pals, and this ruffle top from Banana Republic was the perfect choice for a casual triple-date night! It is currently $20 with the 50% off sale!
I am reading this amazing book: All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr. I've only just begun it, and I am already hooked. It's fiction and takes place in the 1940s; it's the tale of a German boy and blind French girl who meet and try to survive WWII. So far, it's fantastic. I bought three new books from Amazon after reading Jen Lancaster's recent Facebook post of books to read in book clubs. She's one of my favorite authors; I absolutely trust her judgement.
Lips: MAC Impassioned
Earrings: Old, but here's a great alternative.
Mrs. Necklace: Kate Spade
My jeans are also Banana Republic. I love the skinny fit! I've had them for two years, and they are still in phenomenal shape.
My husband surprised me with the All in Good Taste Kate Spade coffee table book which I have been swooning over since I received it. (He's a great gift-giver!).
Here are my top six picks (couldn't narrow down to 5! haha!) for favorite ruffle pieces at Banana Republic right now. Check them out! Several are 50% off!
1. This blush ruffled dress. Perfect for work or out on the weekends! (Also, check it out in a pattern, here!).
2. My ruffle top in gray. Dress it up with black pants and heels for work or dress it down with booties and jeans for a casual night out.
3. This cream-colored ruffle sweater. This is slightly heavier than my top, so it's better for the colder months ahead!
4. This criss-cross ruffle tee! I tried it on the other day in store, and it fit so well! I think it will be my birthday gift to myself. (And for $19, I deserve it! haha!).
5. This ruffle-front blouse. Check out that gorgeous red! It is fantastic for work.
6. This ruffle shoulder sweater. It's perfect for the winter with a collared shirt underneath for warmth. Wear it into the spring months because, well, ruffles! Obsessed with the "bright celery" color.
I just can't emphasize enough how fab Banana Republic is currently. Check it out-- online or in stores-- I guarantee you'll be impressed. The new releases for spring make me so excited, too. But, swoop up those winter sales! So worth it!
Post a Comment