1. Luella Criss-Cross Mule (15% off all first time Sole Society purchases!)
2. Beverly Block Heel Sandal (uber comfy!)
3. Perforated Majorca Peep Toe Booties (on sale!)
4. Maddy Mules (under $60!) Need that mustard yellow!
5. Inca Sandal (so unique! Would be perfect with an LBD for a fall wedding).
6. Nike Lunarepic Flyknit 2 (Millennial pink is amazing!)
7. New Balance for J. Crew 520 Sneakers (I have these! They fit TTS and are so comfy!)
8. Authentic Original Vida Boat Shoe in Rose (use code: Happyfeet for free low rise socks with purchase!)
9. Hunter Rain Boots (I have purple and green, and I wear them year-round!)
10. Topshop Nancy Fringe Sandal (I can't get over the details!)
My picks have a lot of embroidery, blush pinks and suede! I might be crazy, but I am obsessed with these. Also, if you are following me on insta or Facebook, you'll see how I can't stop talking about these slides from Target! They are under $25 and ship for free with your Redcard! Adorable and comfy! More options to lead you into fall.
How is your week going? I went into school to set up my room and get organized on Monday and Tuesday, and I am heading back in tomorrow. Tomorrow evening, my Pure Barre studio is having the first Pure Empower class! We are sooo pumped to try it! Have you heard of it?