I wanted to create a quick blog post about my current obsessions. I am spying on these various items and lusting after them! Saving my money and stacking my coups for future purchases...
1. The J. Crew bright-and-cheery-colorful wool coats found here.
The hardest part for me is going to be choosing a color! These cozy coats will help welcome winter to Illinois with much less of a sting!
2. This tartan blanket scarf.
3. These gorgeous studded pumps.
4. This glittery-glam wallet by Kate Spade.
The biggest conundrum would be deciding on a color! Imagine how many compliments you'll get when you pull that stunner out to pay for your beverage at the local coffee shop! I'm dying for these!
5. The Maura Top (on sale!) from Camilyn Beth and the Black and Ivory Pearl dress also by Camilyn Beth. Peplum, bows and tulle are three of my favorite things when it comes to fashion, and the Maura Top and the Black and Ivory Peal dress cover all my bases. I love black and white together for winter soirees-- my plan is to channel my inner Sarah Jessica Parker with the Black and Ivory pearl dress for New Year's Eve! My hubs is dying to wear his tux again from our wedding. Any suggestions on black tie functions in the burbs for NYE?
Furthermore, I cannot say enough about how wonderful my experience with Camilyn Beth was. I bought the Ivory Fresh Air dress to wear in my engagement photos and to my wedding shower.
Engagement and wedding pictures by Blossom Lane Photography
With my sweet sister, Anna, and my darling friends, Jackie, Libby and Alison at my wedding shower
The customer service at Camilyn Beth was phenomenal. I was able to get quick advice on sizing, and they even sent swatches of color to me (for my bridesmaids) with the most beautiful, personalized card.